Thursday, October 31, 2013

Generic Donation Site

The MS Society has closed my individual donation site. Thanks to everyone that made contributions to the walk!

If you would still like to make a donation, I am updating the Donate link to point to the MS Society's main donation page. I will not see the donation applied to my personal page, but as long as the MS Society benefits, it works out for me. I would appreciate knowing that you donated and, if you are comfortable, how much. Just leave a comment on this page. I moderate all comments left here, so it will not be public unless you specifically ask me to publish the comment.

The walk is nearing completion. I hope to finish this year's last few miles before the snow flies (and accumulates). I will post the details when I hit 500 miles.

No comments: