Saturday, June 29, 2013

Interesting walks

I've been taking photos of some interesting things on my walks, so I thought I would share some.

Here is a mailbox that is over 20 feet tall. It is made from a dead tree and has an eagle sculpted on the top.




One of my first walks this year was when the cottonwood was flying. This looked like a blizzard. I wish the picture did it justice. Yes, the white spots on the picture that look like snow are cotton from the cottonwood trees.




These are streets that really are not streets. The first is never used, has no houses on it and the woods next door are growing over the pavement. The second is -- well honestly I don't know. It looks like there was never a street and the person that lives next door parked their car there. But it does have a Street sign, so I walked both of these.


No comments: