Monday, June 10, 2013

Donations gladly accepted

Friends,

The donation site is back up and the link to the right is up to date. Follow the link to the MS Society's secure site. Don't like to follow links or don't know me? Just go directly to the MS Society's site and donate. Let me know about the donation so I can track my progress.

For newcomers to the site, this is where I track my progress on the Long Walk in Grand Rapids. I am walking every street in the city of Grand Rapids from end to end. So far, I have walked 400 miles and will complete 500 by the end of this year. I will likely complete the Long Walk by the end of 2014. Read more in the older posts on this site.

For everyone else, thanks for your support! Whether you donated money, encouragement or just shared the link to the blog with friends, you have helped in the fight against MS.

Please share this blog with friends!

No comments: