Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Donation Site available again

The Donation site is available again in a link on the right. This is a secure site that contributes directly to the MS Society. This is the easiest and safest way for you and me to collect money for the drive. You can donate safely and securely online and have your money start working right away for the MS Society and I won't have to handle the money. (Those who know me best know how forgetful I can be!) I will receive a message for every donation, so I can thank you for your support. The site will tally the total so you can follow along with the drive.

Checks and cash are difficult to handle (I have to write a separate check for cash to send it in) and I have discovered in the past that it takes quite some time for the MS Society to process checks. So please (I'm begging now...) take advantage of the donation site.

For those who do not know me, the site is also available directly from the MS Society's web page (Search for Team AOSE, who has generously let me join, even though I do not ride.) and look for my goofy picture in the team sites. Or donate directly to the MS Society and skip my site. The whole point is to raise money for them!

Thanks again for your support!

No comments: