Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Trickle of Pledges and Contributions

There has been a trickle of pledges and contributions coming in since day one. Thanks to everyone who has contributed! The secure online donation site is just a click away - see the previous blog for instructions. If you see me, cash or check (made out to MS Society for instant receipt for tax purposes) is fine too. If the time is not right now, feel free to email or let me know a pledge amount.

Kelaine's website has a hint to just some of the fun I have planned. I am going to try the cheesecake recipe that has made Steve's pledge drive so famous (top-secret recipe for top contributors). I have not tried the recipe yet, though I have tried the result and it is incredible. I have an Alton Brown DVD with some tips and tricks as well, so I figure I can't go wrong. More news to come on this.

I plan on offering snacks in the office for a modest price for some of your spare change as well. Watch for an email.

Thanks for all of your support!

No comments: