Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pledge online

As I did last year, I am raising money in conjunction with my friend Steve, who does all of the hard work by riding his bike in the MS 150. Steve has a nifty and secure web site, hosted at the national MS Society web server for making donations directly toward his campaign. Just log in to his website and press the ePledge button in the middle of the screen. Let me know if I should count this toward the shaved head by leaving a comment here or sending me an email. Friends can always send a check directly to me made out to the MS Society.

Find out more about the MS 150 Bike Tour on 11 and 12 of June. I won't be shaving my head at the finish line this year. I will announce a time and location on this blog, so come back for more information.

Did you know that MS is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system? There are many and varied symptoms. Read more about MS on the MS Society website.

No comments: