Friday, June 08, 2012

Second half

The Long Walk through Grand Rapids continues in 2012 as I work to complete the second half of this crazy trip. By the end of this year, I will have walked 400 miles of Grand Rapids streets. Every street on the Northwest side is walked from end to end and a new quadrant is close. 2011 ended with a grand total of 300 miles in the fall.  That is past the half way mark.

All of this is to raise money for the MS Society. Please visit the links to the right to go to the donation site.

I realize, especially in these times, that not everyone will be able to donate. I will wager though, that you know someone who can and will, so I ask that you share this blog with your friends.

Thanks for your support in the past, and thanks for continuing to support the Long Walk in Grand Rapids to benefit the MS Society!

No comments: