Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I would walk 500,000 steps...

... and I will walk 500,000 more!

I took some much needed vacation last week, since our vacation plans in the past two years have kind of fallen flat. Our family decided that we were taking the time, even if we did not have plans. We managed to squeeze in a visit with my wife's wonderful cousins, go to the beach, a baseball game, and just hang out together like a family. What a great vacation.

In addition, my eternally patient and lovely wife allowed me to make some marathon walks. While logging the miles today, I discovered that I have walked over 500,000 steps. A half a million. That's a milestone that nearly slipped by for inattention to details.

In addition, some good friends have made donations at the site. Thanks so much! This is all about helping people living with Multiple Sclerosis. This disease affects 400,000 people in the U.S., particularly in northern climates like Michigan. The MS Society is a charity that makes sure much of the money goes to research and the people, so please make a donation today! If money is tight, please let someone know about this site and pass the word. It's free, but it still helps.

Thanks and God Bless.

No comments: